March 18, 4 p.m., Room 210
In this lecture, Professor Kaveny will discuss how Catholics in a pluralistic society such as our own should frame their public discussion of controversial issues. Cathleen Kaveny is a nationally noted legal scholar, moral theologian, and the Darald and Juliet Libby Professor at Boston College with a joint appointment in both the Law School and Department of Theology. More information.
Weekly videos and podcasts
New posting: Fr. Richard Fragomeni. Each week, CTU faculty will be choosing a passage to explore from Pope Francis' recent exhortation, titled Evangelii Gaudium.
CTU is committed to working with qualified students to access need and merit-based financial aid in order to make theological and ministerial education accessible. CTU draws on several sources for financial aid--scholarship funds, matching grants, student employment, and loans. Learn more.
- IN THE MEDIA: President Mark Francis, CSV, quoted in article regarding publication of “The Church of Mercy,“ a book featuring Pope Francis' essays.
- IN THE MEDIA: Fr. Donald Senior, CP, authored article in Commonweal, "Not Conversation but Communion"
- In the Media: Rev. James Bacik featured in article "3 Pastors and Prophets for our Time"
- FACULTY NEWS: Dr. C. Vanessa White authors article, "Five spiritual gifts of African American Catholics"
- IN THE NEWS: Mark Francis, CSV, featured in Catholic New World